Tuesday, August 9

i guess we have tried our best,
but if they dont understand us,
there's nothing we do.
im just glad we actually tried.

just wanna say that one of us does not mean all of us.
we are all different.

martyrdom. hm. no. suicide i would call it.
it really isnt smart go around digging your own grave

________________________________________________________

oh yeah. sorry if i made it too obvious.
maybe i was just pmsing.
hm. it is kinda weird to start freaking after the thing.
amazing isnt it.
________________________________________________________

to you: i admit i am hypocrite. cause i really dont want to face you again.
hm. i dont think i would have to though.
i dont think i have ever treated you as one of us.
i tried but i kept on failing.
it would have been nice to see you trying along with me. but unfortunately,
i dont see it happening.

er. if you are thinking that you are the one, i think you've got the wrong person. cause that person probably doesnt even know about..er..blogs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

im finally sick of band.
no. i was already sick of band, just that at least we still had a common goal.
now that everything's over, i doubt i can carry myself much further.
________________________________________________________

innocence - n
The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent, as:
a. Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
b. Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
c. Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
d. Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naive
e. Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
f. Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.


premature adulthood. we're only 16.
or was innocence just a kind of fairytale.
_____________________________________________________________

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day, is as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I can not fool
My heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I am now
In a world where I have to
Hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that im
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
There's a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that i'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?

1 Comments:

Blogger britney said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home